1. Transfer and conduct certificates will be issued only when the parent/guardian applies for it in the prescribed form after clearing all the dues in the office.
  2. Irregular attendance, disobedience, indiscipline in the school, non-co-operation with the school authorities and staff may lead to the dismissal of their ward from the school.